Skalierende 4K Matrix mit 16 freien Einschüben für Audio/Video I/O Module.
Module: HDBaseT, DVI, HDMI, 3G/HD/SD-SDI, VGA/RGB/YPbPr, YC, CV, Audio, Monitoring
Auflösung bis 4096×2160
Steuerung per Webinterface, RS-232, IP
A high performance modular video matrix switching sytem using Modular Inputs and Outputs to smoothly scale and switch nearly every video format including HDBaseT.
C3-340 CORIO®matrix is based on tvONE’s exclusive CORIO®2 technology and provides high quality modular video matrix switching using CORIO®softswitch, which provides an industry first firmware based video routing, switching and video conversion platform. 16 AV module slots are available. Additional modules can be added later.
By choosing scaled output modules, the CORIO®matrix also provides Up, Down and Cross conversion between a variety of analog and digital video formats thru 3G-SDI and HDBaseT. The modules selected determine what format will be accommodated and the matrix size. Signal parameters of the incoming video may be adjusted. All settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off.
All the functions can be controlled via RS-232, and a web browser based control software is integrated in the unit allowing fast, intuitive operation via IP connection. AMX and Crestron programming modules are available and the command line interface allows for easy integration with any range of third party control options. The unit is housed in a standard 4RU rackmount case and features an optional redundant hot swappable internal PSU and power inlet.
– Universal DVI Inputs/Outputs: (HDMI/CV/YC/RGB/YPbPr)
– SDI Inputs/Outputs: (SD/HD/3GSDI)
– High Resolution Inputs/Outputs: Analog: PC to 1920×1080, HDTV to 1080p/60
– DVI: PC to 1920×1200, HDTV to 1080p/60 w/EDID
– SDI: SD, HDTV to 1080p/60
– 4K HDMI-Compatible Input & Output with HDCP
– Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
– 4:4:4 Full Bandwidth Sampling
– Video Signal Parameter Adjustments
– Horizontal alignment on Analog PC Inputs
– Integral Audio Routing
– Audio de-embed/embed for SDI and DVI/HDMI
– Control: RS-232, TCP/IP, and WebUI
– Command Line Interface ? Third Party Control
– 4RU Frame Size
– Modularity Provides Flexible I/O
Scaler Modules Provide
– Seamless, Cross Format Matrix Switching
– Up-Down-Cross Conversion
– Diagonal Interpolation
– Noise Reduction for PAL, NTSC & Analog 1080i
– Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
– Audio Module with AES Out
– Digital & Analog Audio Breakout Boxes
– Redundant Hot-Swappable Power Supplies
– Rear Rackmount Supports
– Universal DVI Adapters (DVI to other connectors)